Our Energy Binders
We confirm that we have 3 Binding Authorities.
- Our Main Binder is written 100% by XL Catlin Syndicate with capacity of USD 33,000,000 per risk
- Two Surplus Binders are underwritten by:
- Aspen Syndicate with capacity of USD 18,500,000 per risk; and
- Barbican Syndicate with capacity of USD 18,500,000 per risk
We wish to remind you that we can write the following classes under the binders:
- Upstream Offshore Energy risks, with capacity of USD 70,000,000
- Hull risks, with capacity of USD 25,000,000
- Cargo risks, with capacityof USD 25,000,000
- Miscellaneous Marine risks, with capacity of USD 25,000,000
- Comprehensive General Liability risks, with capacity of USD 10,000,000
- Upstream Onshore Energy risks, with capacity of USD 28,500,000
- Downstream Energy risks, with capacity of USD 15,000,000
Our line size
We can write 100% in respect of energy risks if the sum insured does not exceed USD 5,000,000. On other cases our line size will vary according to the type of risk and sums insured. We can write 100% of USD 10,000,000 in respect of CGL for oil and gas contractors.
Nature of the Binder
We can bind ourselves except for the following where we must refer to Catlin before attachment:
- Offshore Construction Risks. This will also include a construction section in a package in case the loss ratio for the construction section is more than 50% of the net premium to underwriters or if the construction limit exceeds USD 50,000,000.
- Onshore Energy Risks.
- Marine Hull Risks.
We look forward to receiving your enquiries and assure you of our best professional services at all times.