Products and Public Liability/CGL
We are pleased to inform you that AMIR has a prior submit binding authority covering Public and Products Liability risks includingf Sudden and Accidental Seepage and Pollution. Under this binder we are focusing on the following areas:
- Energy (Oil and Gas); we are keen to write Public and Products Liability for upstream and downstream oil and gas risks. Please note we do not write offshore liabilities under this binder, but we are keen to write the following type of risks:
- Oil and Gas Contractors, service providersf both upstream and downstream (land based).
- Refineries and Petrochemical risks, Gas Plants.
- Resources; we are keen to write liability risks in respect of all mining operations. This will include all the associated transportation exposures.
- Utilities; we are also keen to write liability risks in respect of powerf stations, solar, and wind farms on land, water desalination plants, etc.
- Cover for single project construction liability in respect of the above.
- Stand-alone Sudden & Accidental Seepage and Pollution cover.
We can provide the following:
- Limit up to USD 20,000,000 which can be used from ground up or excess of loss basis.
- Competitive quotations to assist you in retaining your business and winning new business. We will be ready to be guided by our producingf brokers regardingf the target premium which will enable them to win the business.
- Flexibility on wordings including manuscript wordings to meet your clients requirements.
- Ability to quote and lead risks or to participate as a following market.
- Quick turnaround of quotes. Our target will be always to come back to you within two working days with our quotef or request for information.
Security: 100% Chaucer Syndicate at Lloyd's of London
Limit of Liability: USD 20,000,000
Geographical Scope: Worldwide excluding USA and Canada
For any enquiries, please contact the following: